If you're looking for a good deal on a ski property in Park City, you must check out the townhomes in Fairway Springs at The Canyons. A few years ago, the first phase of this development was built with a few units but further development was put on hold during the economic downturn we were facing. Now that market is coming back strongly, a new phase is being built with five more brand new units in an uphill 5 plex and will be sure to sell quickly at this great pricing. This area will be surrounded on both sides by the golf course currently being built at The Canyons making this a beautiful location and great opportunity to get into the area before it is fully developed with all of the amenities will have. Fairway Springs is a part of the Frostwood planned community with access to the gondola just a short walk from the unit and easy access to the Waldorf Astoria. You can join the Golden Door Spa here for a nice benefit while you are staying in the area.
The three bedroom units which there are three of will be priced at $995,000 and four bedroom units are priced at $1,295,000. See current units for sale at Fairway Springs here. For a full brochure on the offerings of Fairway Springs, see here.
• Perfectly situated on a private drive and cul-de-sac at Canyons® Resort
• Part of the Frostwood Planned Community
• Overlooking the new Gene Bates designed Canyons® Golf Course
• Walking distance from the Frostwood Gondola, connecting to the
Canyons® Resort Village and the Orange Bubble Express lift
• Located near full-service spas and outstanding restaurants
• A year-round getaway with skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking and
biking trails at your fingertips
• Walk-out patios or decks for each unit
• Optional outdoor hot tubs in most units
• Private garages and guest parking
• On the free bus route to Old Town Park City and the Park City and
Deer Valley ski areas
Call the Fisher Group at 435-962-0192 to schedule a showing or inquire about more information