Complete Guide to Canyons Village Condos Park City
If you're looking for the perfect place to live and ski, Canyons Village at Park City Mountain Resort is a great option. There are a wide range of condos, townhouses, hotels, and houses with direct ski in ski out access, luxury amenities, and community attractions like a ski beach, outdoor pavilion for events, and easy access to the Canyons gondola.
In addition, this area is known to have the most affordable ski properties in the area compared to other resorts like Deer Valley and offers its owners a great location at solid price points. To get up-to-date information about the condos at Canyons Resort, read this guide and don’t forget to contact our Canyons Village real estate experts today.
For the most detailed information on real estate, amenities, and attractions in Canyons Village, read our complete guide to Canyons Village Park City Real Estate.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Canyons Village condos come on the market.
- Canyons Village is a family-style community with a variety of luxury hotels, condos, townhomes, ski-in/ski-out real estate in one area, making it especially pedestrian-friendly
- Spans over 7,300 acres
- The residences and condos at Canyons Resort are connected to Park City Mountain Resort by the Red Pine Gondola
- The Canyons includes plenty of bars, restaurants, shops, and spa, like the Red Tail Grill, First Tracks Cafe, Disco Pizza, Serenity Spa, Park City Fine Arts, and Spa Pendry and Fitness Center
- Access to the Orange Bubble Express--the first bubbled and heated chairlift in the the country
- Year-round activities for visitors and families, including the Alpine Slide, hiking and mountain biking trails, miniature golf course, and summer concerts and events at the events pavilion
- Canyons condos in Park City are located about 35 minutes away from downtown Salt Lake City and just 10 minutes from historic Main Street or Old Town Park City
- Just over 10 minutes away from Utah Olympic Park, a Park City attraction that hosted many 2002 Winter Olympic events
- Canyons ski school provides lessons for kids, beginners, and even advanced skiers
Whether you’re looking for Canyons condos for a short-term visit, a primary home, or to purchase a Park City vacation home, there are a variety of options with many different benefits. Out of all the spacious accommodations available, consider whether you are looking for a hotel room, access to a spa or fitness center, proximity to the ski slopes, or activities like basketball courts and pools.
For example, the Waldorf Astoria is a luxury hotel located at the lower base of the Frostwood Gondola. Its rooms, suites, and residences offer a range of amenities, like full kitchens, vaulted ceilings, a fitness center, and it’s home to the famous Golden Door Spa. Similarly, Pendry Park City is another world-renowned hotel with a signature spa and wellness retreat.
On the other hand, YotelPAD hotel rooms and condos are designed for convenience and in the heart of Canyons Village. Some of these condominiums--called pads--are just a few hundred square feet, but provide unrivaled access to the slopes, a game room, steam room, on site gym, full size refrigerator, house keeping, and a valet service.
For guests staying for longer periods, the Red Pine condos offer more privacy about a quarter mile away from other Canyons Village condos for sale. It also offers free wifi, tennis courts, outdoor volleyball courts, hot tubs, full kitchens, and a picnic and playground area for kids.
Within Canyons Village, there are so many great options for visitors and residences. Start by reading our full guides on Canyons Village condos for sale below, but make sure you reach out to an expert in Park City and Canyons Village. Our real estate agents know the ins and outs of all of the condos at Canyons Resort and throughout Park City and Deer Valley. We can answer your questions and pinpoint the right location for you to own a new home or vacation property. Fill out the form below to get in touch!
Quick links to Canyons condos Park City:
The real estate in the famous Canyons Village Resort is unique because it includes a wide range of vacation rentals, hotels, luxury condos, townhomes, large single-family properties, and even timeshare and fractional opportunities. If you’re looking to own Park City property, Canyons Village is an incredible location because of its proximity to downtown Park City and all the amenities offered by each hotel, condominium, or townhome complex.
Plus, the resort is still growing! There are many consistently new opportunities to own a condo or a new construction property. Look through the condos at Canyons Resort that are currently for sale here, or talk to an expert directly by filling out the form below.
Canyons Village condos offer incredible places to stay, live, or visit. However, they aren’t the only option in Park City for outdoor enthusiasts and ski lovers. There are many other condos, townhomes, and single-family homes and communities in Park City and Deer Valley Resort that offer similar amenities and attractions.
Make sure to read our other guides to learn more about your options, or simply fill out the form below to get our expert guidance on your next steps: