The Colony at White Pine Canyon, Park City
Located within Canyons Village in the Park City Mountain Resort, The Colony at White Pine Canyon is a gated luxury community with some of the most exclusive luxury ski homes within the country. The Colony in Park City is truly one of the most ideal places to own a ski home because properties are five acres and up and almost every piece of land has direct ski access to and from the location. Sometimes referred to as a "ski ranch," this community offers its residents unparalelled ski access from their luxury homes.
If you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Colony at White Pine Canyon Homes come on the Park City real estate market or when an open house is available.
In Park City, The Colony at White Pine Canyon is a unique and award-winning development with both homesites and custom homes for sale. There are a total of 274 homesites spread throughout 4,600 acres, giving you plenty of indoor and outdoor space. Lots in The Colony Utah are nestled into the mountain landscape, offering natural surroundings with aspen trees, sparkling streams, and rolling meadows.
In addition, the Canyons Village area is poised for real estate re-development. A short five-minute drive away, the Pendry Residences hotel is newly finished, and the new village will include shops, restaurants, bars, and a ski beach at the lower base area. which will be a nice amenitity for owners to take advantage of.
This is truly one of the best locations to own a ski home in all of North America, offering the utmost privacy, best on mountain living with ski access, and luxurious living. The demand continues to remain strong for the ultra luxury buyers looking for secluded areas to build their new luxury ski dream home. Reach out to an expert in luxury Park City real estate to get the most accurate and up-to-date details on homes for sale in The Colony at White Pine Canyon.
It’s normal for the natural beauty of the The Colony homes for sale to catch a buyer’s eye, but there are many other perks of owning Colony real estate. For instance, the location of this gated ski community is ideally placed halfway between the commercial areas of Kimball Junction and Park City’s historic main street. Homes in The Colony fall about 5 miles from Park City, Utah and 4 miles from the stores, shops and restaurants located in Kimball Junction. For those who fly in and out of the area, The Colony is roughly 35 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 20 minutes from Heber FOB if you're flying private.
Even more highlights of The Colony Park City include:
- Approximately 90% of the land is preserved as open space
- Homesites in The Colony Utah average more than 5 acres, often up to 15 or more acres
- The community is connected to more than 400 miles of single-track trails
- Residential access to the community’s gondola and ski in/ski out access to the largest ski resort; Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Village
- The Colony White Pine Canyon was originally developed in 1992 with further releases of land to the public in 1998, 2010, 2015, and 2018
- Large lots provide space for a separate guest house or other accessory building
- Custom homes for sale include spectacular amenities like Himalayan salt room, cold plunge pool, Delos' DARWIN Home Wellness Intelligence Network, and a golf simulator
- Year-round outdoor recreation like golfing, skiing and snowboarding at Park City or Deer Valley, biking and hiking trails, fishing, and water recreation at Jordanelle Reservoir
The Park City Colony is a luxurious ski-in, ski-out gated community with direct access to ski runs at one of the largest ski resorts in the area. The Colony near Canyons Village and Park City Mountain Resort is ideally set near 10 ski lifts, which include:
- Peak 5
- Flat Iron
- Day Break
- Iron Mountain
- Quicksilver Gondola
If you are looking for a private, secluded mountain community with ski-in/ski-out access, The Colony at White Pine Canyon is your destination.
However, there are plenty of other options if you want a home with a different style, budget, or type of community. Contact us using the form below, and our team of experienced realtors will answer any of your Park City real estate questions and help you find your dream home.
Plus, read our other guides to real estate in Park City: