Deer Crest Homes for Sale: Complete Guide
Deer Crest is an exclusive gated community within the Deer Valley Ski Resort. Real estate in Deer Crest, Deer Valley is predominantly large single-family ski homes, but there are newly developed townhomes and condominium complexes that provide the same luxury at a lower price point. All Deer Crest properties offer incredible mountain views, ski-in ski-out access, and high-end amenities.
Learn more about Deer Crest in this guide, including Club membership details and specific neighborhoods. Plus, view current Deer Crest listings below:
- One of only a few gated communities in the Park City area
- Located in Deer Valley Ski Resort
- Almost every home in Deer Crest Estates has ski-in ski-out access to the slopes
- Deer Crest homes for sale are large, luxury homes with incredible views of the Jordanelle Reservoir
- The most private Deer Valley community
- Residents of Deer Crest have the option to become a member of the Deer Crest Club, which has limited membership and a wide variety of incredible amenities and benefits
The Deer Crest Club is a ski and social club with a limited number of memberships offered exclusively to Deer Crest and St. Regis Deer Valley homeowners. The club’s amenities include:
- World-class skiing
- Year-round activities like mountain biking, climbing, hiking trails, snowshoeing, horseback riding, and indoor and outdoor swimming
- Remède Spa
- 24-hour member fitness center with mountain views, TechnoGym treadmills, Peloton biks, and more
- Access to member lounges
- Performing arts events
- Golf course access and lessons through a partnership with Victory Ranch and Red Ledges
- Additional benefits like ski experiences, wine experiences, lodging and spa discounts, and complimentary services like valet parking, ski waxing, and concierge services
Deer Crest is positioned on the Eastern side of the Deer Valley Ski Resort and faces the Jordanelle Reservoir. Much of this area is accessible from Lower Deer Valley, which also provides easy access to downtown Park City with its shops and restaurants. The drive from Deer Crest to Old Town Park City is only about 5-10 minutes.
If you want a large, luxury ski home in the Park City area, Deer Crest may be your top choice. Nestled in the Deer Valley resort, Deer Crest homes for sale are the epitome of elegance and extravagance. There are only 100 ultra-exclusive homesites sprawled across 600 acres of mixed terrain, and each property covers between 8,000-13,000 square feet. Luxury, privacy, mature trees, and stunning views define this community.
In fact, some of the most extravagant homes include things such as golf rooms, private home theaters, luxury outdoor spas, fully equipped home gyms and a handful of guest rooms and suites for entertaining. There are only a few lots remaining for you to build a custom home in the most private and exclusive area of Deer Valley. To view the lots that are still available, visit Deer Crest Land for Sale.
The prices of Deer Crest real estate vary drastically, with some condominiums starting at one million dollars and luxury properties reaching upwards of twenty million dollars. In general, the palatial estates towards the top of Deer Crest have the most luxurious properties and the highest prices.
View current listings below, and make sure you register for a free account to get email alerts when new Deer Crest listings hit the market.
Even though Deer Crest is a gated community, there are multiple neighborhoods within it to fit a variety of buyers. Most Deer Crest homes for sale are luxury single-family homes, but there are a few areas with townhomes and condos:
- Deer Pointe: This is a newly developed complex with luxury townhomes that offer sweeping views of the valley. If you are looking for a more affordable option in the Deer Crest area that doesn’t sacrifice luxury, Deer Pointe is an ideal choice.
- Founders Place: This private, luxury ski-in/ski-out condominium complex is nestled at the base of the Mountaineer Express Lift. It is still in development, so make sure to get information for your potential property quickly.
- St. Regis Deer Valley: The St. Regis Deer Valley is a hotel for short and mid-term vacation stays, but there are 26 private residences for permanent residences. These provide access to the Deer Crest Club and its extensive number of luxury amenities.
In addition, the Deer Valley area includes many other neighborhoods with luxury homes, condos, and townhomes. Make sure you read about Deer Valley’s other neighborhoods to find the best option for your needs:
- Lower Deer Valley: Includes neighborhoods like The Lodges, Hidden Meadows, and Morning Star Estates
- Upper Deer Valley: Communities include Stein Eriksen Residences, The Goldener Hirsch, and Chateaux at Silver Lake
- Empire Pass: Includes communities like One Empire Pass, Montage, and Residences at the Tower
Homes in Deer Crest Park City offer the best of the best in terms of finishes, features, privacy, and amenities. To learn more about visiting or purchasing a property in Deer Crest Utah, talk to one of our real estate experts. We can give you exclusive details on the properties for sale, membership benefits and costs, and the location that might be best for you. Reach out to us on the form below.
Plus, about more areas outside of Deer Valley with luxury properties: