St. Regis Deer Valley: Condos for Sale + Real Estate Guide
The St. Regis is a luxurious hotel within the world class ski resort of Deer Valley in Park City, Utah. It’s located within a gated community and perched on the hillside above the Snow Park Lodge, making it an ideal Park City location for high-end condominiums. Residences at the St Regis are available to buy as a vacation property or to rent for short-term stays.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about The St. Regis Park City Utah, including:
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new St. Regis Deer Valley and other Deer Crest listings come on the market.
- Located within Deer Crest, a small luxury community of single-family homes and the stunning St. Regis residences
- Slope-side hotel with direct access to Deer Hollow ski run within Deer Valley Resort
- 5-star hotel with high-end amenities and services
- 67 hotel condominiums for short and mid-term vacation stays
- Pet-friendly hotel rooms
- Private ski valet
- 26 private residences that are not a part of the hotel’s rental program
- Deer Crest Club membership options for VIP services and access
The stunning mountain resort setting and amenities is what draws visitors and residences to the residences at The St Regis hotel. It sits on a beautiful hillside with some of the best ski slopes in the country, which provides stunning views all year-round. Staying in the St Regis condos also puts you in proximity to a wide variety of family activities, dining, and relaxation. Some of the most popular property amenities at Saint Regis Deer Valley include:
- St Regis Deer Valley spa
- On site dining establishments include RIME or Brasserie 7452
- 3,000 square foot athletic club & fitness center
- Heated infinity edge outdoor pool
- St. Regis butler service
There is a limited amount of St Regis real estate for sale, since the hotel was built with only 26 private residences for purchase. The top four floors of the St Regis Deer Valley make up these residences, which span from 1,800 to 3,600 square feet. They offer many luxury finishings, like plush bedding, private terraces overlooking the inviting mountain views, immaculate marble bathrooms, and unmatched luxury.
St Regis condos for sale offer multiple balconies, high-end appliances, ski-in/ski-out access, and contemporary mountain design. Many of the St Regis condos are sold fully furnished, and all residences come with the butler service. If you’re looking for a luxury ski condo with the best amenities, St. Regis Deer Valley might be the perfect fit.
View the current St Regis condos for sale below, and get all the details on purchasing a luxury condo in the St Regis hotel from one of our area experts. Contact us using the form below, or simply click on the listings to schedule a tour.
If you’re looking at the St Regis condos for sale but aren’t sure if it’s the perfect fit, there are many other options in the area. For example, the other Deer Crest communities include:
- Deer Pointe: Newly built luxury townhomes less than 10 minutes away from the St Regis hotel Deer Valley
- Founders Place: A private Deer Crest community of condominiums that is currently being developed in Deer Valley Resort, with 2-4 bedrooms and beautiful ski run views.
- Land in Deer Crest: Deer Crest is an ideal location to build your own custom single-family home. There are limited properties remaining, so make sure you learn about these large lots for sale today.
Outside of Deer Crest, there are even more real estate options. For example, Park City also provides many homes and condos with ski-in/ski-out access and views of the picturesque Wasatch Mountains at a variety of price points. Inside the Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons Village has a variety of ski condos and ski homes for sale. Finally, Mayflower Mountain is another large ski resort that is currently being developed, with multiple luxury hotels and private residences for sale just like the ones at St Regis Deer Valley Utah.
Get the most up-to-date information about St Regis residences for sale by contacting our team. You can also learn about other options that fit your needs, or visit The St Regis Deer Valley to see the amenities for yourself. Contact us today!