All About Promontory Club, Park City, Utah + Homes for Sale
Promontory Club is an elite golfing community and mountain resort that overlooks the city of Park City, Utah. It spans more than 11 square miles, features breathtaking views in every season, and has an incredibly wide variety of amenities and features.
As one of the most sought-after luxury communities in the country, Promontory real estate is in high demand. Make sure that you work with a knowledgeable realtor to help you find the perfect Promontory home or homesite for your family as there are many different types of areas, property types, and new builds to choose from throughout the area.
Continue reading to learn more about its features, membership information, neighborhoods, and Promontory real estate for sale. Here's what we'll cover:
Promontory Club Amenities, Features, & Memberships
Promontory Club is packed with luxury homes, high-end amenities, and incredible views of the Wasatch Back. This is a private and gated community that offers privacy for its owners and is located within 10 minutes from Park City and its ski resorts. The community stretches across 6,400 acres, and about 60% of the property is preserved land to retain the natural beauty.
Houses in the Promontory community are the definition of luxury, with 8,000+ square feet, high-end finishes, and modern designs. If you’d prefer to design a custom home for your needs, choose from one of the many Promontory homesites for sale.
View Promontory Utah homes for sale below, and contact us for a consultation on the best options for your future home in Promontory Club.
Promontory Club, Park City, Utah Amenities
There are year-round amenities and activities for all residents at Promontory Club. Whether you’re interested in relaxing at the spa, golfing, fitness, winter sports, hiking, tennis, horseback riding, arts, and culture, or family-friendly activities, the Promontory has something that will fit your lifestyle.
Here are just some of the amenities offered to Promontory property owners:
- Golf courses: Nicklaus Painted Valley golf course, Dye Canyon Golf Course, a golf academy, and a driving range
- Fine dining: Variety of on-campus dining options, including Double Deer, The Hearthe Grille, The Peak, The Shed Clubhouse, Beach Club, Hot Spot Cafe
- Fitness & Wellness: Members-only Nicklaus Fitness Studio, The Village Clubhouse, and personal training options
- Relaxation: Visit the Lavender Spa or Village Spa for pampering, or relax at one of the many Promontory ranch clubhouses
- Outdoor activities: Equestrian center, boat house, beach house and beach club, and Mountain Garden Park and Field
With the rich selection of social events, features, programs, and memberships, it will be easier than ever to create the lifestyle of your dreams.
Promontory Club Memberships
Since the Promontory Club has such a wide range of amenities and activities, they provide multiple membership options to best fit your lifestyle. These private memberships are available only to residents who own property, and they provide a diverse selection of fine dining, activities, lounges, and social events and programs.
There are currently a total of 640 members. 80% of residents have a full membership, and 20% have a social membership. There are four different types of memberships:
- Full golf membership
- Social membership
- Conservancy membership (includes all Promontory property owners)
- Equestrian membership (optional add-on)
Homes For Sale in Promontory Club, Park City, UT
Promontory Club offers houses and homesites for sale, so you can purchase your dream home or build your own. The best way to view Promontory real estate for sale is right here, where you can search for specific property types, locations, and home features. When you find a home you love, create a free account to save it.
If you want more details on the neighborhoods within Promontory, Utah, scroll down to our Promontory Neighborhood guide--or call us!
The Promontory community is filled with exceptional neighborhoods offering a variety of real estate options and proximity to amenities. Find the right Promontory neighborhood by reading this guide, and click on the neighborhood name to see the current homes for sale or contact us as Promontory real estate experts to guide you through the intricacies of the area.
- Aspen Camp: Aspen Camp feels like an escape from daily life. It’s centrally located within Promontory bounds and surrounded by beautiful views of mountains & trees, making it one of the most convenient locations for your dream home!
- Bison Bluffs: This quaint neighborhood sits at an elevation of 6,500 feet above sea level, featuring southerly and western mountain views. It’s conveniently located near the Equestrian Gate, providing easy access to Park City as well as Salt Lake International Airport.
- Buffalo Jump: The Buffalo Jump cabin was the first developer-built product in Promontory over 20 years ago. This area offers long-range views and a strong community feeling with three types of cabins; The Dixon, The Russell and The Remington. This neighborhood boasts cozy and scenic settings and an ideal proximity to community amenities
- Deer Crossing: One of the first neighborhoods built in Promontory, Deer Crossing is a well-established area with more homes for sale than lots. The neighborhood has views that overlook Wasatch Mountain and offers estate-style homes that reach up to 8,000 square feet.
- Dye Course Cabins: The Pete Dye Canyon Course is one of the most scenic golf courses in Utah, where this neighborhood is located. It’s on the northern edge of Promontory, Park City, with views of rugged terrain and easy access into town
- Elk Ridge Heights: Elk Ridge is a beautiful neighborhood that sits right at the heart of Promontory, with views from its namesake elk herd. The homesites here offer panoramic views, making it some of the best Promontory Club real estate for sale.
- Golf Club Cabins: Located within the private golf community of The Promontory, Club Cabins offers a peaceful and calm atmosphere. Situated along Pete Dye's championship course, these residences offer a luxurious environment with great views and plenty to do for everyone!
- Lookout Ridge: Another neighborhood on the Pete Dye Canyon Course, The Promontory Lookout Ridge is one of Park City's most desirable locations. With unobstructed views and an abundance of natural beauty in every corner, it truly stands out as a gem among Utah's Wasatch front communities.
- Painted Valley: This neighborhood sits next to the Painted Valley golf course, and is divided into sections with residences, villas, and estates.
- Painted Valley Residences: With sweeping views and luxury residences, homes for sale along the Painted Valley golf course offer unmatched living. Combined with amazing access and unobstructed views, Painted Valley residences is a desirable neighborhood for those considering Promontory real estate.
- Hillside Villas & Hillside Estates at Painted Valley: Promontory's hillside offers villas and estate-sized homesites for sale. Homes in this neighborhood are also close to the Nichlaus Clubhouse.
- Private Estates at Painted Shores: Painted Shores is on the Western side of the Painted Valley golf and is a highly desirable neighborhood featuring large, estate-sized homesites. The homes here offer long-range mountain views and maximum proximity to the Promontory Beach Club.
- Northgate Canyon: Northgate Canyon is a secluded portion of the Promontory featuring varying topography and abundant wildlife. The area has amazing natural rock formations as well as lots of privacy from the surrounding rolling hills.
- Pinnacle at Promontory: At the center of Promontory, there are 143 acres that have been preserved and untouched for 20 years. This neighborhood offers a private amenity, Skyhouse, and a variety of luxury home styles or lots for custom builds.
- Painted Sky: This highly sought-after neighborhood puts you within walking distance to many of Promontory’s best amenities. Homesites are one acre or more, and an elevation of 7,000 ft. provides stunning views of Promontory’s famous sunsets.
- Promontory Ridge: With East, West, and South views of the Wasatch Mountains, homes in Promontory Ridge are currently being built.
- Ranch Club Cabins: Another neighborhood in the heart of Promontory Club, Ranch Club Cabins offers breathtaking views and open-concept floor plans. Set among the top-tier amenities found in the Park City area, you'll never want to leave this exceptional neighborhood.
- Signal Hill: Positioned on the 2nd and 3rd hole of Pete Dye golf course, this neighborhood is an ideal location for anyone who loves resort-style amenities. This community offers elevated views of both mountain ranges and scenic courses while sitting at around 6,900 feet altitude!
- Sunset Ridge: With a stunning view of the Pete Dye golf course, Sunset Ridge is centrally located and has some of the most desirable spots for residents. This neighborhood offers a perfect balance of convenience and community.
- The Homesteads: The Homesteads is an elevated neighborhood that has gorgeous views of Wasatch Mountain. It's located close to Equestrian Gate, which means it provides easy access to Park City and Promontory amenities.
- The Palisades: The Palisades neighborhood provides a large, park-like setting that is perfect for those who enjoy nature and relaxing outdoors. The nearby open space and proximity to the entrance gates makes this area perfect for those who want easy access and space to breathe.
- The Summit: The Summit is the highest point with Promontory and is located at the northernmost edge. It offers homesites for homes up to 8,000 square feet and expansive views of the Rockport Reservoir and the Wasatch Range.
- Trappers Cabins: Located in the heart of The Promontory community, Trappers Cabins offers cozy residences amongst the area’s best views and amenities. Within walking distance to areas such as the golf course and Clubhouse, Trappers Cabins Promontory homes for sale are a perfect getaway from the business of city life.
- Vista Point: At the southern edge of Promontory, Vista Point is near the Nicklaus Clubhouse which offers a golf course, spa, dining, fitness, and more.
- Wapiti Canyon: The Wapiti Canyon neighborhood is the perfect place for outdoor adventure enthusiasts. It features panoramic views of mountains in the west and valley vistas from Pete Dye Golf Course and is conveniently located near Outfitter’s Cabin.
- West Hills: When you want to be surrounded by beautiful views and enjoy all the amenities of your home, West Hills is your best choice. With large homesites, West Hills is an idyllic location with easy access at Promontory's entrances; this expansive neighborhood combines scenic vistas alongside wide-open park city skies or Deer Valley Snow Mountains
- West View: The West View neighborhood offers some incredibly scenic views of the Wasatch Mountain Range. It offers spacious homesites adjacent to the Pete Dye Golf course.
More Park City, Utah Real Estate
If you’re not sure Promontory Club is the right place for you, there are plenty of other options. The best way to find out what best fits your needs to is to talk to a local Park City real estate expert.
Contact us by phone or using the form below. Tell us about your dream home and community, and we can give you detailed information about all the best options.
Plus, read our other golf community guides:
- The Ultimate Park City UT Golf Course Guide
- Private Golf Course Communities In Park City
- Private Golf Courses Outside Park City Utah
To learn more about the communities and real estate in Park City, Utah, visit our Park City Community Guide.