Jeremy Ranch Utah Homes for Sale + Neighborhood Guide
Jeremy Ranch Utah is an area in the beautiful resort town of Park City, and its homes are placed around the Jeremy Ranch Country Club and golf course. It offers spectacular mountain views, excellent proximity to the area’s best attractions, and community-based events and activities. It is a beautiful and friendly community that is set away from the “tourist zone,” making it ideal for full-time residents.
Learn more about the homes for sale in Jeremy Ranch, the different subdivisions, country club memberships, and golf amenities in this guide. For expert guidance about the right Jeremy Ranch real estate for your needs, make sure you contact one of our experts:
With great golf homes, a high quality of living, and an easy commute to many different attractions and locations, Jeremy Ranch real estate is in high demand. The homes for sale in Jeremy Ranch are close to downtown Park City and popular ski amenities like Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain, and Mayflower Mountain. It’s also a mere 20-minute drive to Salt Lake City for those looking to work in the city and live a mountain lifestyle.
Jeremy Ranch homes not only offer membership and exclusive access to the country club and Arnold Palmer signature golf course, but there is also a wide variety of types of properties to purchase. Look through all of the current Jeremy Ranch homes for sale here, or click one of these guides to see the availability of specific property types:
Plus, don’t forget to get more details on the neighborhoods and areas within Jeremy Ranch Utah in our neighborhood guide below.
Jeremy Ranch is dubbed as one of Park City’s original suburban communities and is an ideal location for families with a wide range of budgets. Real estate in Jeremy Ranch is situated all around the golf course, providing incredible views of the mountains and valleys. There is also a variety of luxury condos and townhomes, as well as large, luxury properties that are featured in the Park City Parade of Homes Tour.
In addition, all of the neighborhoods in Jeremy Ranch Utah are close to the highly-rated school systems, which include Jeremy Ranch Elementary School, Ecker Hill Middle School, Treasure Mountain Junior High, and Park City High School.
As you search through Jeremy Ranch homes for sale, consider which neighborhood is the best fit for your family’s needs. For more guidance, reach out to us for better details about the current Jeremy Ranch real estate options.
- Back Nine: The Back Nine offers stunning views overlooking the Jeremy Ranch golf course. They are also slightly newer than some of the other homes for sale in Jeremy Ranch, typically built within the last 25 years.
- Canyon Links: This community sits just behind the Jeremy Ranch Country Clubhouse and features three to four-bedroom townhome-style condos with high-end finishes.
- Hidden Cove: This subdivision is known for its neighborhood feel and family-oriented environment. Homes offer stunning mountain views, unique architectural features, and are located within ten minutes of the Jeremy Ranch elementary school.
- Jeremy Woods: This neighborhood consists mainly of townhomes and condominiums, with a range of older properties and upgraded developments, providing some of the most affordable Jeremy Ranch homes for sale.
- Moose Hollow: One of the most luxurious neighborhoods, Moose Hollow is nestled in pine and aspen trees and the homes are between 6,000-8,000 square feet. The real estate in this neighborhood has been featured in Park City’s Parade of Homes Tour.
- South Ridge: On the border of Moose Hollow is the South Ridge neighborhood, which sits to the west of the second and third holes of the Jeremy Ranch golf course. The 82 properties in this neighborhood are single-family homes, with private access to a tennis court, sand volleyball court, and playgrounds.
- The Trails: This gated subdivision provides well-spaced homes with stunning views of the Wasatch Mountains. This is one of the most prestigious communities in Park City.
- The Woods of Parley's: This neighborhood provides single family homes with between ½ - 2 acres of property, mountain contemporary design, and spectacular views of the valley.
- Wildflower: Multiple Wildflower homes have been named “Best in Home” houses, with between 2,700 - 3,700 square feet and an average of half-acre lots. This area is ideal for those wanting a close-knit community and modern home design.
Jeremy Ranch Country Club Amenities, Features & Memberships
The Jeremy Ranch Golf and Country Club is the center of the community. It provides exclusive access to the Arnold Palmer Signature golf course, a range of golf memberships, and a variety of golf and ski amenities and activities.
- Dining in the Club’s Pier Bar, Deck, Patio, and Main Dining Room
- Social activities & events
- Fitness Center
- Extensive golf lessons, programs, and groups
- Driving range
- Weddings & private events hosted at the Clubhouse
- Nordic ski pass
- Ski lessons
Residents of Jeremy Ranch in Park City Utah have a variety of country club membership options available. Membership options depend on the individual and family’s age and desired access to golf and ski amenities.
The Jeremy Ranch golf membership costs can range, but it is one of the only Park City golf course communities with extremely affordable social membership options. Make sure to contact a Jeremy Ranch expert for up-to-date pricing information and advice.
- Golf memberships: Pricing ranges between the Family Membership, Individual Membership, and age of member
- Social membership: $1,500 one-time initiation fee + $50 monthly fee
- Non-resident memberships: Currently not available
Homes for sale Jeremy Ranch are highly desirable because of the beautiful views, stunning architecture, and proximity to Salt Lake City, downtown Park City, and Summit Park. In addition, the Jeremy Ranch Country Club and golf course provide many golf-related amenities and community events.
However, if Jeremy Ranch, Park City isn’t the ideal fit for your needs, there are plenty of similar golf communities in and around the area. The best way to find the best home and community for your needs is by consulting an expert. Our Park City realtors work with all price points and know how to pinpoint your wants and needs while recommending homes that fit within your preferred price range.
Start by reading our other Utah golf course community guides, then reach out to us on the form below:
- The Ultimate Park City Golf Course Guide
- Tuhaye Golf Club
- Red Ledges Golf Community
- Park Meadows Golf Community
- Promontory Club
- Glenwild Golf Club
- Victory Ranch
Looking to buy a home in Park City?
Let us do the heavy lifting & find the perfect home for you. Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
In our last post, we talked about some of the best private golf courses within Park City limits. ... Read more about Private Golf Courses Outside Park City Utah
Park City has so many amazing golf courses, both public and private, that we couldn’t write ... Read more about Private Golf Course Communities In Park City Limits