Jordanelle Homes for Sale + Neighborhood Guide
The Jordanelle Reservoir is located between Park City and Heber City in Wasatch County, Utah, offering incredible mountain views, outdoor recreation, and camping. It’s a popular location for vacationers, because of its incredible location, views, and its proximity to Salt Lake City. However, Utah residents equally love the Jordanelle area because it provides more affordable real estate options with the same amount of luxury, amenities, and outdoor adventure.
Jordanelle Reservoir real estate has been growing significantly over the last few years, with more homes and condos being built. Read through this guide for more details about living in the area and finding the best Jordanelle homes for sale for your needs.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Jordanelle listings come on the market.
The Jordanelle reservoir area is known as the home of Jordanelle State Park. The state park offers outdoor recreation like boating, paddleboarding, fishing, hiking, and mountain tours, and year-round events. It’s a great destination for families and couples to camp, situated directly south of the Deer Crest area, off of the Mayflower exit where you can find the large camping area and marina.
On the other hand, the area offers many attractions for residents, like its ideal location and access to year-round outdoor activities. Here are some of the highlights of living in Jordanelle Park City:
- One of Park City’s fastest-growing areas
- Easy access to Park City and Deer Valley; within 10-20 minutes to both areas
- Great views of the reservoir
- Beautiful lake and mountain views for a very unique setting for any property
- Popular boating lake in the summers and fishing in the winter
- Large variety of condominium developments and houses with affordable pricing on real estate in the Park City area
- Most homes in the Jordanelle area are located in the Heber City school district, which have many top-rated schools
Jordanelle real estate covers a wide range of housing styles, sizes, prices, communities, and locations around the reservoir. With a large amount of new condo development occurring over the last few years, many of these developments start around the $300k price range, which is very affordable for new construction around Jordanelle Utah.
On the other hand, the average prices of homes for sale in Jordanelle, Park City start around $400k and go up to $2 million. There are so many great options for buyers with any budget, but make sure you work with an expert real estate agent who can help you find the best deal and property for your needs.
View current Jordanelle homes for sale here, and make sure to learn more about all of the neighborhoods, communities, and types of properties in our neighborhood guide below.
For quick views of current new listings and condos, check out:
The area around Jordanelle State Park Utah isn’t a defined town or city, but includes many different neighborhoods with a variety of homes and condos for sale. There are a wide range of housing styles and sizes, from small condos, to single-family homes, or luxury properties. Jordanelle real estate is a great choice because you can find an option to suit any of your wants and needs.
To help you sort through the Jordanelle reservoir homes for sale, make sure you contact a real estate with specific expertise in every area around Park City and the Jordanelle. We can help you determine what types of properties, areas, and budget will fit your needs. Reach out to us today! Read More...
For a better idea of the neighborhoods and properties for sale in the Jordanelle Utah area, read through our guides:
- Black Rock Ridge: Variety of townhomes and condos from 1,500 - 2,350 square feet, with access to a private clubhouse and luxury amenities
- Fox Bay: Just steps away from the marina, the Fox Bay condos have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and a clubhouse with a pool, fitness center, and basketball court.
- Deer Mountain: With extraordinary views and homes from 2,000 - 6,500 square feet and up, Deer Mountain offers some of the most desired Jordanelle homes for sale in the area.
- The Retreat at Jordanelle: This brand new development offers single family homes, townhomes, and duplexes, mostly ranging from 2,300-3,000 square feet.
- Hideout Canyon: Hideout Canyons is an expansive development with 2,500 acres of land, located on the east side of the Jordanelle reservoir. It’s a lifestyle community with homesites to build a custom home, luxury properties, townhomes, and condominiums. Visit our complete guide to see current homes and condos for sale in Hideout, Jordanelle. Plus, check out two additional communities within Hideout Canyons:
- Park's Edge: Just north of the reservoir and Deer Mountain, Park’s Edge is another newly-developed community of luxury townhomes and condos. Units range from approximately 1,500-1,700 square feet, and include access to the private community clubhouse, with a pool, hot tub, theatre, and play areas.
- Mayflower Lakeside: Sitting on the west edge of the reservoir, Mayflower Lakeside is a community of luxury townhomes with 2,600-4,000 square feet. These Jordanelle townhomes for sale are still being developed, so make sure you have an expert realtor answer your questions and help you get one of these coveted properties.
- Wasatch Springs Townhomes: North of the lake and close to Black Rock Ridge, Wasatch Springs is a subdivision of townhomes with 1,500-2,800 square feet in a variety of styles.
- Village at the Shores: The Village is currently developing luxury condos on the west side of the Jordanelle. There will be 44 of these Jordanelle condos for sale, each with three bedrooms and two baths.
- Deer Waters Resort: On the shore of the Jordanelle Reservoir, this development of duplex-style townhomes will offer three different floor plan options. This area is ideal for full and part-time residents who want the closest proximity the water and all recreation opportunities.
- Hailstone at Stillwater: These townhomes are located on the edge of the Jordanelle Reservoir, and are quite spacious. Many homes have 4 bedrooms and well over 3,000 square feet.
- Victory Ranch: Victory Ranch is a private golf resort and community at the easternmost edge of the reservoir, providing incredible custom homes, homesites, and amenities.
- SkyRidge: The SkyRidge mountain community is a development with over 670 acres and 485 homesites. These newly built Jordanelle homes for sale will offer access to a golf course, equestrian center, top notch clubhouse, and community events.
If you're looking for a place to call home that offers easy access to outdoor activities and world-class ski resorts, Jordanelle, Park City should be at the top of your list. With a variety of neighborhoods and price points to choose from, there's something for everyone in this growing community. Our team of real estate agents are experts in the area and would love to help you find your perfect home for sale in Jordanelle, Park City. Give us a call today to get started!
If the Jordanelle area isn’t right for you, there are many other options. Read our other guides for more details on Park City area real estate options: